What you need
- 1 Cup Basmati Rice
- 1.5 Teaspoons Cumin Seeds (Jeera)
- 3 -4 Tablespoons Chopped Fresh Cilantro/ Coriander Leaves
- 1 Tablespoon Olive oil
How to Make
1. Wash and soak basmati rice for 30 mins.
2. Heat a wide pan on medium heat, add oil, when hot reduce the flame and add cumin seeds, coriander leaves, mix well.
3. Drain the rice, and when the cumin seeds crackle, add the rice and increase the flame to medium heat. Do not burn the cumin seeds.
4. Fry for 1 - 2 mins till the water evoparates.
5. Add 1.5 cups of water and bring to a boil.
6. Simmer it till the rice cooked.
7. Serve hot with any gravy curry.
0 reviews. Write Yours Now