1. Grate the boiled potatoes using a grater.
2. Add salt, mixed herbs, chili flakes, ginger-garlic paste, cheese, bread crumbs (1/2 cup), cornflour (2 tbsp) and coriander leaves.
3. Now mix everything well until to form a dough. Keep this mixture aside for at least 30 mins.
4. In a bowl take cornflour (2 tbsp) and mix it with 1/4 cup of water to form a cornflour slurry. The consistency should not be too thick nor too thin.
5. We’ll now take a small amount of potato mixture and roll it into a cylindrical structure to give it a shape of a nugget.
6. Once all the nuggets are formed dip them in the cornflour slurry and coat them with bread crumbs. Repeat this process twice so that they don’t disintegrate while frying.
7. Heat oil in a pan on med-high heat and add the potato nuggets one by one. Do not overcrowd the pan. Fry them until they become golden-brown in color.
8. Once done take them out on a plate.
9. Our Potato Nuggets are now ready. Serve them with tomato ketchup or any dip of your choice. Enjoy!!