1. Cut the burger buns into halves.
2. Cut the boiled eggs into small pieces.
3. Heat oil in a pan and add the chopped onions. Fry the onions until they become soft.
4. Now add the ginger-garlic paste and fry it until the raw flavor is gone.
5. Now add the chopped capsicum and fry them for a minute.
6. At this point, we will add the chopped tomatoes and fry them until the oil is separated.
7. Now add the salt, turmeric powder, and red chili powder. Mix everything well.
8. It’s time to add the boiled egg pieces and mix them very gently with the masala mixture.
9. We will now add the most delicious part and that is the cheese. Break the cheese into small pieces and add them to the prepared egg stuffing. Cook the stuffing until the cheese melts down. Our egg stuffing is now done switch off the heat.
10. Heat another pan add butter to it. Let it melt. Toast the burger buns in the butter until they get a nice golden color and become crisp.
11. Coat the buns with mayonnaise. Then apply a generous amount of Schezwan chutney.
12. Place our egg stuffing on the burger. Now cover the burger with the other half. Similarly, we will assemble the other burger too
13. For serving take a beautifully decorated serving tray and place the freshly prepared egg taw burger on them. Enjoy!!