1. Heat a pan on medium heat, when hot add oil.
2. Add the onions and green chiliies, fry till light brown.
3. Add the ginger garlic and turmeric, fry for 30 secs.
4. Add the spinach and carrot, cook till all the water evaporates. Do not cover.
5. Meanwhile beat the eggs in a seperate bowl.
6. When most of the water is evaporated, add the spices(red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder). Mix well.
7. Add the beaten eggs all over on the top of the spinach carrot mixture. Do not mix, let it set for 2 - 3 mins.
8. Stir occaasionally and cook until eggs are done.
9. Add the salt and garam Masala and cook for couple of mins.
10 Serve hot with rice , roti or dosa.