1. Add salt and cayenne pepper to shrimp mix well and keep a side.
2. Cook the pasta as per package directions.
3. Meanwhile, in a wide pan heat 2 Tbsp of pure olive oil on medium heat. Add the shrimp in single layer and cook till 90% done, fliping half way through.
4. Now move the shrimp to edges, in the center add the red chilli flakes and garlic and saute till raw smell of garlic is gone.
5. Add the cooked(should be al dente) pasta, salt & black pepper and parsley. Mix well. cook for couple of mins.
6. Turn off the heat add 1 to 2 teaspoons of extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice, mix well and serve hot.
7. Sprinkle some grated parmesan cheese on top for extra flavor. Serve it along with a bowl of salad.