1. For cooking sweet potatoes heat a tawa/griddle on medium low heat, place the washed sweet potatoes on the tawa.
2. Cover them with a dome shaped lid or cooking vessel so that no steam escapes.
3. Reduce the heat to low.
4. Cook for 15 - 20 mins, flip, cover and cook for another 15 - 20 mins.
5. Peel the skin of sweet potatoes and cut into cubes.
6. Add all the seasonings, mix well, garnish with cilantro.
7. Serve hot.
Note: 1. Sweet potatoes can be boiled, baked or roasted. Above method gives a nice caramalized taste.
2. Adjust the seasonings as per your taste.