1. In a blender, add all the ingredients except berries.
2. Allow to blend until the mixture is smooth and blended well.
3. Keep the batter a side for 10-15 minutes until thickened slightly.
4. Heat a griddle or large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
5. Pour about 1/4 - 1/2 cup of batter onto griddle. Sprinkle berries on top.
6. Flip when bubbles on top burst, about 3 - 4 minutes. Cook for another couple of minutes, until pancakes are golden brown. Repeat with remaining batches.
7. Serve with a drizzle of maple syrup and fresh berries of your choice.