1. Wash and soak the steel cut oats overnight.
2. Soak the figs, almonds, and walnuts overnight separately.
1. Heat a pressure cooker or instant pot on medium low heat, add butter.
2. Drain the water completely from oats, add to the butter. Fry for 1min.
3. Add 2 cups water and pressure cook for 12 mins.
4. Allow the pressure to release on its own.
5. Chop the almonds and walnuts finely.
6. Grind the figs with 2 - 3 tablespoons milk and add it to the cooked oats, mix well.
6. Add the chopped nuts, raisins, cardamom powder, jaggery/brown sugar and required amount of milk, Mix well.
7. Serve with banana for a wholesome breakfast.