750 gms Chicken
1 Cup Mint Leaves
1.5 Table Spoon Chopped Garlic
1 Onion Chopped
1/2 Tea Spoon Chili Paste
3 Table Spoons of Olive Oil
Salt & Pepper to Taste (Add more pepper to spice it up...)
1.5 Tea Spoon Ginger Garlic Paste
1/4 Tea Spoon Turmeric Powder
- Clean the Chicken and transfer it to a big bowl.
- Add Mint Leaves, Chopped Garlic, Chili Paste, 2 Table Spoons Olive Oil, Lemon Juice, Ginger Garlic Paste, Turmeric Powder, Salt & Pepper to the Chicken.
- Mix ingredients well and let the Chicken marinate for 3-4 hours.
- Heat 1 Table Spoon Olive Oil in a cooking bowl and saute Onion.
- Add marinated Chicken to it after Onion turns slightly brownish.
- Cook on low to medium heat until water in Chicken is absorbed and it is well cooked.