1. First of all cut the cake into small pieces. Here I have used a store-bought cake but you can use homemade cake too.
2. Take the strawberries, remove the leaves and cut them into small pieces.
3. In a bowl add the hung curd. Whisk the curd using a wire whisk until it becomes smooth.
4. Add the powdered sugar in the whisked curd and mix it well.
5. Place a pan on medium heat and add the strawberries in it. Add a little bit of water and cook the strawberries for 3-4 minutes.
6. Add sugar and let the strawberries cook until it turns into a jelly-like consistency.
7. Pour the jelly in a bowl and let it cool down.
8. Once the jelly is at room temp then take the whisked curd and add 2 tbsp of jelly. Mix it until well combined.
9. For assembling take a glass and add a few pieces of cake, then add 2 tbsp of prepared strawberry yogurt, few pieces of digestive or Marie biscuits and 2 tbsp of strawberry jelly. Repeat this process until the glass is full.
10. Garnish these Strawberry dessert cups with some tutti-frutti and mint leaves.