FoodRhythms is a social & business networking application catering to the needs of individuals and businesses related directly or indirectly to the Food industry. The site helps individuals, food businesses to network and share information for personal enrichment and business purposes.
FoodRhythms makes sincere effort to maintain decency of the data posted on the site, however you use the site at your own risk. Risks like coming across content that is inappropriate / inaccurate / objectionable / offensive.
You must be 18 or over, or the legal age to form a binding contract in your jurisdiction if that age is over 18 years of age, to register as a FoodRhythms member or to use the Site and Services. If you are under the applicable age in your jurisdiction, you can use the Site under the supervision of your parent or guardian who has agreed to the Terms of Service. However, you must be 13 years or older to use the Site in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). If you do not qualify, please do not use the Site. It is also to be noted that our services cannot be used if FoodRhythms blacklisted you and closed your account or if you are one of our Competitors.
While registering with foodrhythms you agree to provide authentic information about you or your businesses. Foodrhythms has the right to delete any user whose details are not authentic or are created with the intention of disrespecting others privacy or disrupting the functioning of application.
FoodRhythms reserves the right to modify all or some of this Terms of Service at any time without notice, users should visit Terms of Service page regularly to review any modifications. Last modified date will be displayed on top of the Terms of Service page.
Please note, your continued use of site after modifications to Terms of Service is acceptance of the modifications.
You are responsible for all the activities that occur on your account and must keep your password secure. To use FoodRhythms services You shall not:
- Copy, Distribute, Reproduce, Reformat, Translate, create derived work, Sell, Trade, Exploit any part of the Site / Service without FoodRhythms written permission.
- Alter, translate or reverse engineer any parts of the site or services.
- Use of any application or automated system, including without limitation, robots, spiders, offline readers, site search / retrieval application or any other device to retrieve or scrape or index any portion of FoodRhythms Site and/or Service to populate or create a database / repository for any purpose whatsoever.
- Document / Record, extract or derive information about other users.
- Make an attempt to get unauthorized access to user data, crack a password, hack the application or violate security of any computer network, security encryption codes.
- Make an attempt to transmit virus, defects, worms, Trojan horses or any destructive nature software through the site.
- Upload Third Party content without their prior consent.
- Make an attempt to store or submit illegal material or promote illegal activities.
- Attempt any action that would overload our IT infrastructure.
- Use FoodRhythms to violate local, city, state, country, international or any geographically binding laws.
- Use any device or software that interferes with regular working of the site / services.
- Create or populate unwanted electronic content or communication like Spam
- Create user accounts, reviews or any content by automated systems or with false or fraudulent intentions.
Above restrictions are binding unless waived with a written permission by FoodRhythms. These are broad restrictions to use the site, any kind of activity that causes inconvenience to the user, disrupts services and / or of damaging nature should be avoided. A request to perform any of the restricted activities for constructive purposes would take 30-45 days processing time and user will be eligible to perform such activity only post receiving written confirmation from Food Rhythms. Also by using the site you agree not to assist or encourage others to violate these restrictions.
FoodRhythms may use your content for its magazines, newsletters or promotional activities. By using the site you irrevocably grant FoodRhythms world-wide, royalty free, non exclusive rights to use your content. You irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, against FoodRhythms and its users any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to Your Content. By "use" we mean use, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of Your Content.
All content on the FoodRhythms site or content distributed by and/or magazines / brochures / e-mails from FoodRhythms, including without limitation, text, graphics, logos, button icons, and images, is the exclusive property of FoodRhythms and is protected by international copyright laws. All rights not granted by written permission are reserved.
The Trademarks (Logos, designs, service marks etc.,) displayed on FoodRhythms / any distribution material like magazine / brochures / e-mails sent by FoodRhythms are the registered and unregistered trademarks of FoodRhythms. Your use of these trademarks is strictly prohibited unless granted a written permission.
Foodrhythms is committed to protecting the intellectual property of third parties. Any infringement regarding content posted by foodrhythms users can be reported by mailing to email@example.com. On verification that the claim is right the content in question will be deleted or disabled.
Foodrhythms user can file a counter notice regarding the content deleted or disabled. Upon verification if user claim is right then the content will be enabled.
When both the parties do not provide enough proof for their claim, the content will deleted or disabled as there is no owner for it.
Foodrhythms is integrated with the trusted & secure payment gateway service of PayPal. All the transactions will be executed on third party paypal site ensuring secure payment. Your services will be initiated immediately after PayPal indicates of successful payment.
Payment transaction related issues will be handled by support team of PayPal, write to firstname.lastname@example.org for any clarifications.