There’s a new player in the alternative plant-based milk game and her name is black sesame milk. A definite must-try, let this recipe surprise and make a convert out of you.
- In a large dry pan over medium heat.Add black sesame seeds and toast stirring for 3-4 minutes until fragrant. Remove from the pan and let them cool completely
- Soak peanuts a minimum of 4-6 hours or as long as overnight or you can roast it.
- Peel the peanuts
- Place roasted black sesame and peeled peanuts into a high speed blender. Add the water and blend for a few minutes until frothy.
- Drain milk through a nut milk bag.
- Heat peanut sesame water in a saucepot over medium heat until it begins to simmer. Note, stir evenly while heating.
- Stir in sugar until dissolved
- Add ice if you want to drink cold
Copyright © 2020 Foodrhythms. All Rights Reserved
Powered By Rhythmwaves Tech Solutions Private Limited